Paint By Numbers
Paint by numbers is your way to relax and to unlesh your hidden talent and reduce your anxiety. Enjoy a moment of peace as you create a colorful masterpiece that you can proudly share with loved ones, our painting by numbers kits includes everything you need to bring your vision to life. We provide a high-quality canvases and paints kits. Explore our exclusive collections with various themes such as abstracts arts, flowers, anime, pop art, animals, And landscapes, Vincent van gogh and other artists. We have also Custom Paint by Numbers kits available which created from your photo!
Browse our Categories
How to paint by numbers
- Find a nicely lit area to start painting so you can see your work clearly.
- Make sure your surface is protected – a plastic table cloth or some newspaper will work well.
- Have a container of water close by to clean your acrylic or oil paint brushes in between colors.
- Also, be sure to have a cloth or some paper towel to dry your brushes in between washes.
- Prepare your canvas Lay your acrylic canvas out on a flat surface. Organize your paints and apply base layers.
- Follow Canvas numbers Match the numbers of paints pot to the numbered areas on the canvas
SOME OTHER USEFULL TIPS
- If you need to, use a magnifying glass on stand to paint the smaller, trickier areas.
- If you’re a complete beginner into painting by numbers, practice some brush strokes on a piece of paper to get used to how much or how little paint you will need on your brush. This will save you from going over any borders or putting on too much paint on your actual canvas.
- Don’t rush your painting, give plenty of drying time between colors and paint carefully to avoid mistakes. It will be worth it in the end, It is an easy art!