Paint By Numbers
Paint by numbers kits are popular among hobbyists, art enthusiasts, and those who may be new to painting or want a structured way to create artwork. It does not require advanced artistic skills or techniques. Explore our exclusive collections with various themes such as abstracts arts, flowers, Anime, pop art, animals, christmas And landscapes, Vincent van gogh and other artists. We have also Custom Paint by Numbers kits to allow you upload your personalized photo
Browse our Categories
How to paint by numbers
- Find a nicely lit area to start painting so you can see your work clearly.
- Have a container of water close by to clean your acrylic or oil paint brushes in between colors.
- Make sure your surface is protected – a plastic table cloth or some newspaper will work well.
- Also, be sure to have a cloth or some paper towel to dry your brushes in between washes.
- Prepare your canvas Lay your acrylic canvas out on a flat surface. Organize your paints and apply base layers.
- Follow Canvas numbers Match the numbers of paints pot to the numbered areas on the canvas
SOME OTHER USEFULL PAINTING TIPS
- Don’t rush your painting on the canvas, give plenty of drying time between colors and paint carefully to avoid mistakes. It will be worth it in the end, It is an easy art!
- If you’re a complete beginner into painting by numbers, first practice some brush strokes on a empty piece of paper to get used to how much or how little paint you will need on your brush. This will save you from going over any borders or putting on too much paint on your actual canvas.
- In some detailed Canvases some area will looks small a little bit, in this case you can use a magnifying glass on stand to paint the smaller, trickier areas, also you can use the reference paper if you don’t have magnifying glass