THE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO CUSTOM PAINT BY NUMBER
So you’ve just gotten your first custom paint by number kit, and you’re feeling overwhelmed. Don’t worry, we’re here to help! Before you start your first paint by numbers kit, be sure to read these tips.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Find a nicely lit area to start on your number drawing so you can see your work clearly.
- Make sure your surface is protected – a plastic table cloth or some newspaper will work well.
- Have a container of water close by to clean your brushes in between colors.
- Also, be sure to have a cloth or some paper towel to dry your brushes in between washes.
SOME OTHER USEFULL TIPS
- If you need to, use a magnifying glass to paint the smaller, trickier areas.
- If you’re a complete beginner into custom paint by number, practice some brush strokes on a piece of paper to get used to how much or how little paint you will need on your brush. This will save you from going over any borders or putting on too much paint on your actual canvas.
- Don’t rush your painting, give plenty of drying time between colors and paint carefully to avoid mistakes. It will be worth it in the end, It is an easy art!
WHEN YOU’RE DONE
The only thing left for you to do is to find somewhere perfect for your personalized paint by number to hang in your home! Enjoy!
If you have a custom photo and you want to create your own custom paint by number, you can simply click the button below to upload the picture you want.